Well, for anyone who’s been asking when will it be available, it finally is – as of today, you can activate Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium trial!
All that you need to do is the following:
- login to your Microsoft Azure subscription
- go to the Active Directory section
- click on the directory on which you want to activate trial (or create a new one)
- go to licenses section
- click on the TRY AZURE ACTIVE DIRECTORY PREMIUM NOW link
- after a few moments, trial with 100 licenses will be activated and it will stay active for 90 days
How cool is that???
Have a great week ahead!
P.S. If you still don’t have Microsoft Azure (trial or the “paid version”), you can acquire it here.